Our Covid19 Response
For In-Home, Studio & School Lessons
- Teachers are to wear a face mask during lessons.
- Students are not required to wear a mask during lesson, however they are encouraged to if able. Studios, schools and teachers reserve the right to request students to wear a mask.
- Hands are to be washed or sanitized before each lesson by students and teachers.
- Any shared surface to be cleaned between lessons (for example: piano keys).
- A physical distance of 2 meters is to be kept whenever possible.
- Lessons are to be canceled if either student or teacher develop any of the following symptoms:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
* Guidelines are subject to change.